Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (Hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) govern the access/use of www.rplasertech.com (Hereinafter referred to as “Website”), available on desktop/tablet/ mobile. Any purchase / services which shall be made shall be made through a separate / independent contract which shall be entered between the parties and this website shall in no way govern such purchases or services). This website is wholly owned and controlled by RP Lasertech (Hereinafter referred to as “Company/RPLT” The Website and Company are hereinafter collectively referred to “We/Us/Our” and the people/entity accessing the website and using the content, knowledge about Us and our expertise are hereinafter referred to as the “Users/Your/you”
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” version as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms to stay informed about updates. Your continued use of the website represents that you have accepted such changes.
We use regular industry standard technology designed to keep your personal information safe. your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer system and computer resources located outside of your State or Country where the Privacy laws are not stringent in comparison to your Country, if you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that the website keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there, your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have security features in place to prevent unauthorised access
When you use any of our services or read our data/content which includes latest information regarding our product and services we provide
We have the right to change or discontinue any service being offered without notice to the users. We may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of services /access to the Website, at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss which may have caused due to the modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the services /or the Website
Our site is directed to people residing globally. The information provided on the web site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country
As per Compliance in accordance with the Information Technology Act,2000 and rules 3(11), the Grievance officer for the purpose of your personal sensitive information appointed by the Company is Mr Rohan Popli (Managing Director). Please write to us on email@example.com to register any grievance you may have.
Mr Rohan Popli ( Managing Director)
Ph No – 9971649100 / 9910555222
Additional policies which also apply to your use of the site include:
- Our Acceptable use policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with this Acceptable use policy.
- Code of Conduct, employees consent to these Terms and Condition shall imply their consent to the Code of Conduct and the HR Policy
- If you like something on this website and you want to purchase or order our services then you will have to call/email us from the contact us section. Then we shall move forward and formulate separate agreements with specific requirements.
Our Acceptable use Policy, sets out all the permitted uses and prohibited uses of this site.
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available.
As a user, you agree not to:
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
Information you provide to us
You represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary
- You will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you are not allowed to use our site
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, knows user information and password you must notify us at and we may block your account.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name you select if we determine that such user name is inappropriate.
Content you provide to us
- There may be opportunities for you to post content to the Site or send feedback to us (User content). You understand and agree that your user content may be viewed by other users on site, and that they may be able to see who has posted that User Content
- You further agree that we can use your user content for any other purposes whatsoever in perpetuity without payment to you, and combine your User Content with other content for use within the website and otherwise. We do not have to attribute your use content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- In posting User Content, including reviews or making contact with other users of the website you shall comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any User Content does comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty
- We have the right to remove any User Content you put on the site if, in our opinion, such User Content does not comply with the Acceptable Use Policy
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for any User Content including any such content that contains incorrect information or is defamatory or loss of user content. We accept no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content but we reserve the right to remove, screen and / or edit any user content without notice at any time. User Content has not been verified or approved by us and the views expressed by other users on the website do not represent our views or values.
- If you wish to complain about User Content uploaded by other users please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise indicated, the website and services including source Code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, test photographs and graphics on the website (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Except that provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission
We shall prepare the website with reasonable skill and care; and use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading content to the website that contains viruses.
The content of the website is for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, any action on the basis of content of this website
Link to third party content
This website may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third-party websites or applications or the third-party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party or applications or their availability or content.
We accept no responsibility for any advertisement contained within this website. If you agree to purchase goods/or services from any third party who advertises in this website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to
- Monitor the website for breaches of these Terms and conditions
- To take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws of these Terms and Conditions
- Refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable any of your contributions
- Remove from the website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our system; and
- Otherwise manage the website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site and services.
We do not Guarantee that that the website will be secure or free from bugs and viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access this website and you shall use your own virus protection software
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of our website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the website without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website
We cannot guarantee that the website shall be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to this website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss damage or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the website during any downtime or discontinuance of the website or services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the website or services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
There may be information on this website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the services, including descriptions, content, technical specifications and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
The website and services are provided on as is where is and as available basis. You agree that your use of the site and or services will be at your own risk.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this website’s content and are not liable for any
- Errors or omissions in content
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our servers/ and /or any and all personal information and /or financial information stored on our server and/or
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you are using our website or services or otherwise a user of this website. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by contacting us at email@example.com
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the website and the services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that the use of your site/services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the website and services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason as set out in this section, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against Us or incurred by Us that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms or any additional terms applicable to use / access of services of the Website.
In no event shall We and/or Our officers, Directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to you, third party vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable .We have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract of warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your access /use of this website or services used through this website herein.
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the website. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statute, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require a physical paper signature or delivery or retention on non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
These terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the website or in respect to the services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision
We may assign any or all of our rights to third party at any time
A person who is not a party to these Terms and condition shall have no right to enforce any terms and conditions
There is no Joint venture, Partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the website or services.
These Terms and Conditions and the relation between You and Us shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Us (‘Parties”), shall be subject to Dispute Resolution Process
In the event of any dispute, claim, controversy arising out of or related to any service rendered on the Website or through the website with RP Lasertech or the validity, enforcement or interpretation of the this Terms and Condition or additional policies, You should try to settle the dispute in an amicable way and in good faith by providing a written notice to our team. Giving them 30 days to respond to the said notice. We shall respond to your registered email id
In the event the dispute still remains unresolved, both the parties agree to resolve their dispute by Arbitration as per Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The appointment of Arbitrator shall be by Us and Seat of Arbitration shall be New Delhi