The Term “We”, “Us”, “Our” individually and collectively refer to RP Lasertech and the term “you” “your”/ “Yourself” refer to the users
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy Notice / Policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Our postal address for any questions is:
Plot No.139, Sector-3 IMT, MANESAR GURUGRAM-122051 HARYANA
We are committed and concerned to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy regardless of whether you are our customer, a visitor to our websites, or someone we deal with in our day to day business, protecting your privacy is important to us and is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
Table of Contents
- What Information Do we Collect
- How do we use personal Data we collect
- How do we justify such usage of Data
- Will your information be shared with anyone
- How do we handle your social login
- Is your information transferred internationally.
- How long do we keep your information
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your Privacy rights
- Controls for do not track features.
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you
What Information Do we Collect: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website and express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products, services, when you participate in activities on the online forum or otherwise when you contact us request details or a call back, or participate in a contest or survey, provide us with feedback or otherwise contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
Social media login data: We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “How do we handle your social login”.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information
- Your name
- Your address
- Your Telephone numbers
- Your Email address
- Your date of Birth
- Your Gender
- Information regarding your visit on our website
- Internet Protocol address
- Identification Code of your communication device which you use to access the Website
- Any other information that you may provide during your registration process, if any on the website
- No items of “Sensitive personal Data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 shall be collected.
Information automatically collected: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name and contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preference, referring URLs, device name, country, location, duration of stay on our website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access, the type of the browser. (google, Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc). This information is primarily required to maintain the security and operation of our internal analytics. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies / web beacons / embedded scripts and security software and similar technologies.
How do we use personal Data we collect
- To fulfil obligations under contract. This includes providing our services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our services; to obtain and process payment from you whether online or through any other mode permissible by law and to fulfil your orders for services and any obligations on us relating to those services;
- for the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, to address technical support tickets, and to provide customer service support;
- to make our services and communications more relevant to you, including generating customer profiles, delivering customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise tailor your experiences while using our Sites or our services
- to better understand how customers and other third parties access and use our sites and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
- to administer, monitor, improve and customize our Sites and services, for our internal operations, including troubleshooting, network management and network optimisation, research and analytical purposes, so that we can provide our customers with a better customer experience
- to notify you about our new product releases and service development, alerts, events, updates prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns and promotions (including via newsletters). Therefore, we and selected third parties may use your personal data to send you marketing communications about products and services based on your preferences and interest. You have a choice and can object to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes. When we are required by law to do so, we will obtain your consent before using your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do opt out, we will stop sending you marketing communications, but we will continue sending you non-marketing communications that relate to the services you are using
- If you attend an event, we may process information about you gathered in relation to the event and may share information about your attendance with your company. We may also permit designated event partners or conference sponsors to send you communications related to the event if you have shared your contact information at the event. Please note that sponsors from other companies may directly request information about you at their conference booths or presentations, and their use of your personal data that you provide to them will be subject to their privacy policies;
- to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing;
- where we ask you for specific consent to a use of your personal data, we will use it in the ways we explain at the time of obtaining that consent; and
- in any way required by law, regulation or the public interest such as in response to requests or orders by government or law enforcement authorities Conducting an investigation or to respond to an emergency. This use may require us to disclose your personal data including contact details and / or information about your usage of our services to relevant authorities or to block, intercept or otherwise interfere with your use of our services and any personal data generated by that usage. Achieving a balance between, on the one hand ensuring protections for the privacy and other fundamental human rights that may be exercised through use of our services and, on the other, the exercise of lawful investigatory powers for the public good on the other can be complicated. We do not accede to such requests without careful consideration of all the circumstances. Even where we are legally obliged to disclose personal data, we will give careful consideration to the extent to which doing so will infringe on the fundamental rights, including the right to privacy, of any person whose personal data is to be disclosed or intercepted and we take whatever steps are practicable to mitigate and minimise any such infringement.
How do we justify such usage of Data
The prime and foremost justification of using your data is our intention, which at all times is to make this website more user friendly, helpful and meaningful. Therefore, at all time we have a legitimate interest and justification while using your Personal Data
- To communicate adequately with you as our user of services
- to respond to your requests,
- to engage in transaction with customer, suppliers, business partners
- To process purchase and effect installation of our products,
- To make you aware about new equipment in the market, their benefits, specifications, utility.
- To market and promote our products and services (with express consent of user wherever applicable by law)
- process personal data and other information in order to analyse, develop, improve and optimise our Sites, products and services, and to maintain the security and integrity of our sites, network and systems
- We also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary.
Will your information be shared with anyone
You further agree that such disclosures which are of legitimate interest, sharing and transfer of your personal information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or any third Party or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party
We may process or share your data that we hold on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose where applicable in law and usage of our website tantamount to consent.
- Legitimate interest: We may process your data when it is necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your information to fulfil the terms of the contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceedings court order, legal process, summoning etc
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threat to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partner to offer you certain products and services or promotions
- Other users – If you interact with other users of our website and register through social networks, your contacts on social network will see your name, profile photo, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our website, and view your profile.
Is your information transferred internationally: Subject to obtaining your consent as required in some jurisdictions, RP Lasertech may transfer personal data across national borders in running our business and delivering the services.
Do we collect information from minors: We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using this website, you represent that you are at least 18 years or that your parents or guardian have consented to the use of our website. If any personal information from a person less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate your account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
What are your privacy rights
INDIA: If you are a citizen of India, you are covered under The Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
EU: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new data and privacy security legislation which was developed by the European Parliament and Council for the protection of data rights of the EU citizens. Companies (including websites, mobile, and desktop apps etc.) that do business transactions with EU citizens are going to be affected by this regulation. On May 25, 2018, the GDPR replaced the existing Data Protection Law the Data Protection Directive that has been in effect since 1998. If you are an individual in the European Economic Area EEA, we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use information only where:
- Need it to provide you the services, including to operate the services, provide customer support and personalised features and to protect the safety and security of the services
- If it satisfies a legitimate interest, for Research and Development, to market and promote the services and to protect your legal rights and interests
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose, or we have to comply with a legal obligation
CALIFORNIA: in the event you are a resident of California, we shall not be disclosing any personal information to outside parties without your consent except as stated clause 2 and 3 of the California online Privacy Protection Act. All users of our website may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and navigating to their profile page.
How can you Review, update, or delete the Data we collect from you: Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information or delete it in some circumstances? To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please email us. We will respond to your request shortly.