DSL Global Private Limited (KAFF Appliances)
Since this was our first export order, we had to redefine our manufacturing process to meet the International Quality standards and deliver products accordingly. The task involved multiple challenges we overcame.
- Understanding the export and documentation process
- The order was diverse and covered in multiple components, some simple and some very intricate
- It was important for the client that we deliver each product as per their specified timelines
Kaysons Electrical Pvt. Ltd.
This was a crucial project for us not only because we were indirectly working for the government sector, but the relationship AV Engineers had with the client was also at stake. So, we had to make sure the quality and delivery of the products was unparalleled. Additionally, the major challenges we faced in this project involved:
- The design was a bit complicated but we were able to manage with lots of R&D and multiple changes based on the client’s feedback. We conducted multiple sample trial & drawing revisions for over a month or so and kept evaluating our work as per railway guidelines & norms.
- The parts were complex with 2 different types of bodies (cab-1 & cab-2). The process went for long but the design and the samples were finally approved.
Classtek Pvt. Ltd.
This was our second export order and so, we were more confident and prepared for the unique set of challenges this order introduced us to.
- The initial challenges included qualifying the quality inspection by Classtek’s team, which we did with flying colours.
- We had to ensure compliance with the international quality standards and related guidelines.
- The order was covered in multiple components, some of which were quite critical with a very complex design.
- Sourcing the required high-grade material was a challenge but we managed to overcome all challenges and developed all the sample components within 2 weeks’ time frame.